Saturday, December 13, 2008

PJ Pants and the start to a long weekend

I've been slacking on a lot of projects lately, and need to get crackin again. I've had a lot of work to do the last few weeks and have been up til 1am-ish nightly working, so there has been very little time for sleep, let alone sewing.
But now that work is done, and I plan on using today as a sewing day :D

First on the chopping block is a pair of Lightning McQueen pajama pants for my rockstar of a son.

I made these w/o a pattern. I took the pants that came with his Christmas PJs (Nick & nora) and flipped them inside out, then put one leg inside of the other. I cut out fabric in the same shape, serged together and added elastic. Took about 15 minutes from start to finish.

Here's my man showing off his muscles, dancing for the camera, and more.

pants1

pants2

pants3

pants4

1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

Those look awesome! And so comfy!

And I love his shirt, too. Way cute. :)